Revision as of 12:26, 20 December 2015 by Buzz
- Faster WiFi – Wifi has been upgraded to support HT40 speed (150 Mbps)
- Added Bluetooth Low Energy and Classic
- Dual core processor – 2x Tensilica L108 processors clocked at up to 160 MHz
- Low Power Mode Improvements – ADC conversions, level thresholds, etc.. can now be performed in deep sleep
- Peripherals – Capacitive touch, ADCs, DACs, I2C. UART, SPI, SDIO, I2S, RMII, PMW
- More RAM – ~400 KB on-chip RAM
- Better Security – Hardware accelerated AES and SSL, and more undisclosed improvements.