... is a 4-day outdoor summer camp for over 100 hackers from all over Europe
... is where a community of creators, innovators, engineers, programmers and artists gathers and meets for an informal information-exchange, for talks, workshops and live music, and above all, for fun.
... is the summer-feeling of july, the adventure of outdoor camping, the smell of bbq and the thrill of long nights.
... is a cozy campsite with lots of technology
- zarya + oosjeu + Yanti (prob quite full)
- DeeTwo (Station 3/4 seats left)
- the* (station with 1-6 seats left - depending on shit)
(rent a van?)
Stuff to bring
- the*: extra pop-up tents? (up to 5)
- the*: amplifier and speakers? (if anyone has more modest speakers that would be great)
Stuff to leave behind
- Dome (because it will take up all space of the terrain, there wont be any room left for sleeping tents)
oosjeu is cooking just like last time in 2012. You can sign up here for (in all probability) Thursday and Saturday dinner. I thought Thursday would be handy because people dont have to cook when they arrive. But if people think Friday would be better let me know. Most like 1 time kapucijnenschotel and 1 time nasi with rice. I will do most grocery's in the netherlands because that is mutch cheeper than buying it in Luxemburg.
As many people will want to arrive somewhere Thursday eveningl, possibly quite late the* proposes to do the kapucijnenschotel on Friday. If we agree on this the1 will bring pasta salad (tuna, greenies, pasta - served cold) for ~8 people on Thursday evening, so there are at least some easy calories to burn during build-up
Pasta salad for ~8 people Thursday evening
Kapucijnenschotel for 8 people (Thursday or Friday)
- oosjeu (liefst donderdag)
- the* - Friday
Nasi for 12 people (Saturday)
Payment for dinner will be around 5 euro per meal max and will be collected at the camp (but it will be probably 3.50 per meal)