Revision as of 18:11, 3 January 2019 by Zarya
As we've been pushing forward a lot of 'would be nice' infra jobs, we plan to dedicate some time to it.
The plan is a evening event, collect as many infra jobs as possible, and try to get them done.
Being pushed forward.
- Figure out radiatorknob requirements (slag, nutsize, etc)
- Draw map of radiatorloops from the heater to determine mutual dependencies of radiators.
- Map out the fire extinguishers , two of all the extinguishers are under contract. for service once a year (through volkshuis)
- poke at home assistant?
- install a home-assistant-interfacing-tablet on the wall somewhere? :D :D :D
- go through 19" pile
- check out Volumio (https://volumio.org/get-started/)
- add more plz
- maybe niz