This weekend is all about making music together! Bring your synths and lets patch things up.
This is what HAIrk thinks the weekend-long jam session will be like.
- evacuate zaal 1 so we have space to put our gear. (Wednesday and Thursday. Also a good excuse to clean the desks properly)
- hook everything up together
- push buttons and twist knobs
- Idea (The_Niz): Have each person use their own output in addition to mixing it all. This way it'll be more interesting for visitors walking around the space. Off course we will still sync our systems.
- dreamer: How to use Pure Data and Heavy to create audio plugins
- ~20-30 min talk and then some hacking after with those that are interested
- You can just join whenever suits you during the weekend.
- There is the intention to capture the good bits, built tracks out of it and release it as "Masters of Harkcore vol.1"
- Bring your musical friends
- Acoustic instruments are also welcome, mics and recording gear is available
- Bring your own patch/power/instrument cables. We have some but no guarantees.
Who brings what:
- Behringer 2600 (Eis-T)
the SynthesEis-Ter (Eis-T)Not finished enough to make sounds yet..
- Koma FX Field Kit (Eis-T)
- Roland MC-808 Groovebox (Eis-T)
- Laptop with an outdated Ableton Live (Eis-T)
- Eurorack (semi-)modular stuff (The_Niz)
- 16 channel mackie mixing desk (Michiel)
- MOD DuoX (dreamer)
- Squarp Pyramid (dreamer)
- Daisy Field (dreamer)
- Korg Volca's: Keys, Drum (aetios)
- Arturia Microbrute (aetios)
- Hackintosh Laptop with some synths (Melan)
- E-MU Midi keyboard (Melan)
- Gakken NSX-39 (Melan)
- less == more