Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Campsite Belvedere, Rue Jean Friedrich I-3469 Dudelange G.D. of Luxembourg 49.479797, 6.077427|
Our village page there: https://wiki.haxogreen.lu/2022/wiki/Villages/Idiopolis
- psy0rz (resting home first after MCH)
- buZz - driving with The_Niz and dreamer(?)
- dreamer (would prefer a pickup from arnhem)
- nooitaf (going on 26th tuesday)
Seemingly haxogreen has a kitchen but no food for visitors?? So we'll have to forage our own.
- Smallish TEC/Peltier cooler
- Cooking gear? Pots, pans, knifes, cuttingboard?
- Spices? Salt, pepper, sambal, shoarmakruiden?
- Couple shopping runs to nearby Match or other supermarché
- The_Niz said he's bringing some coffeemaker
- zarya claimed haxogreen has breakfast for everybody but no other food?
- buZz brings BUTTER (unsalted, grasfed)
- 2 crates of Mate-Mate, 12 bottles of Krommberger's Fassbrause Rhabarber, 12 bottles of Krommberger's Fassbrause Cola & Orange
- thuisbezorgd? :D
- tahtkev also brings some brick/stone/plate to put on a bbq to bake some pza , with some kind of lid
stuff psy0rz brings
- 2 ledmatrixes 8 x 75px (1m22 long)
- a traditional mandatory cheapass idiopolis party tent (https://www.praxis.nl/tuin-buitenleven/overkappingen-zonwering/partytenten/central-park-partytent-basic-wit-2-86x2-86m/2231844)
Stuff from the space going to hx7E6
- Folding chairs from the basement, if there's any extra space in the car (kev might be able to stuff em in)
- Trestles and a big plank/board to make an ad-hoc table (TABLETABLETABLETABLETABLE)
- Idiopolis sprayStencil(s? where's the other one (aw , it broke , MAYBE we can make a new one?? ))
- NURDspace stuff? Stickers? Posters we've never put up? Harkboard! We're also bringing the NURDspace spraystencil
- Rope, Tape, Tarp, Glue
- Maybe bring that old Haxogreen banner we have since forever? Could we still make a NURDspace banner? Idiopolis one? HSD one? (both? both is good)
- Pile of albertheijn bags?
- Roll of garbage bags
- Some network&power infrastuff, gbps switch? lack table to mount it on? Cables!!
- Speakers? we could just bring one of the many 2.1 sets from the space
- Do we have any silly long big thick powercables? -> we do!
- Tiny Projector (maybe more than one?)
- VJ gear(?) not sure
- a TV (tahtkev want's to bring either the Philips one or a Samsung
- A couple hark overalls! Maybe labcoats and onesies too?
- Space blahaj? One of the potted plants to give it a fieldtrip? One of em 1950s bar-carpets?
- Leap Motion
- r3boots Coleman Event Shelter
- Camping chair
- Coffee maker + coffee and filters
- Extension cord
- Small fire extinguisher (powder)
- Sunblock SPF 30
- HP Jornada 720
- SHA Badge
- Gosund SP112 ESPHome power meter
- tools, solderiron, tin, wires , schrumpfschlauch
- some MCUs, SOCs, LEDs , powersupplies, EE stuffs , pocketchip, 2x chip + tvout cable
- cameras; PS3eye, Oak-D Lite, maybe some fancy point&shoots, goproish?
- 2x laptop, droid4, LG r100 (uh, needs DP-miniDP cable, where on earth is it), 3DS , chargers/cables for all
- usb cables and powersupplies teh plenty , a cardreader
- HDMI cable
- some 12v fans with a psu for random ventilation
- 1 or 2 carolina reaper peppers (harvested 2022-07-22)
- headphones , audiocables
- power sockets
- Several prints of http://space.nurdspace.nl/~buzz/Idiashtray.stl
- some basic 220v lamp(s?)
- baofeng radio
- also soap etc
- tent, mattress, sleepingbag
Stuff tahtkev brings
- Air mattresses (got some spare intex ones 1 one person 1 two person
- Crumbulent powerbar
- Dumb switch
- Mate and Fritz! (probably)
A gas barbie mate (maybe need to get some more gas at Globus in Bettembourg)not allowed due to firehazard :c
- 3 mini table's
- A blahaj
- Cutlery and plates
- electric pump to inflate the air mattresses
- 2 chair thingies
- maybe nintendo switch?
- long-ass power-cables
- frying pan
- baofeng bliepbliep
- small behr audio mixer
- PE Tracker
- MOD DuoX
- Daisy Field
- dj controller/soundcard
- audio cables