Following the current (spring 2020) viruspandemic, board has proposed some rules so that NURDspace can reopen safely. This document is an attempt to get member input on said rules.
Limited Amount of People
We want to limit total people in the space to a maximum of 6. In order to do this, we have an allotment system where you can reserve a place: https://portal.nurdspace.nl/nurdallot/
Officially the 'store' rule is 1 person per 10m² , but seeing as most our areas are filled up with stuff, this is not practical for us. Here are our guidelines for limiting number of people per area:
- Zaal 1 , max 6 ppl occupancy Possibly this means banning (or moving?) the two desks next to the member drawers.
- Zaal 2 , max 1 person occupancy.
- Game Area , max 2 person occupancy.
- Bar area / maker lounge / VR space , max 2 person occupancy. (a cook could be exempt to make this +1 temporary if remaining inside kitchenarea only)
- Studio , max 1 person occupancy.
- Toilets , max 1 person occupancy.
For all areas this means that people inside will have to be spread apart at least 1.5m, so no sharing couches or lapdances etc.
No aimless visits
To make the maximum amount of people present possible, we need to make sure every person in the space is there for a good reason. Social interaction or "hanging around" are not good reasons in the current situation. Come to the space, do your thing, and leave as soon as you can. This frees up a "slot" for someone else.
Long distance Space Visits
It should be possible for people that live >10minutes from nurdspace to even 'use' the space, so maybe we could make some 'placeholder' people that count towards the limits to be set down remotely , or something? At the very least people coming from outside Wageningen should announce their visit so they don't find themselves walking into a space at maximum occupancy (see numbers above).
As there's no method by which we can control visitor amounts of members to nurdspace, at this time visitors (non-members) will not be allowed at the space.
For every visitor, every visit :
- Wash hands when you come to space
- Clean all surfaces you touched
- Clean 1 or 2 extra surfaces
- Wash hands when leaving space