... is a 4-day outdoor summer camp for over 100 hackers from all over Europe
... is where a community of creators, innovators, engineers, programmers and artists gathers and meets for an informal information-exchange, for talks, workshops and live music, and above all, for fun.
... is the summer-feeling of july, the adventure of outdoor camping, the smell of bbq and the thrill of long nights.
... is a cozy campsite with lots of technology
- zarya + oosjeu + Yanti (prob quite full)
- DeeTwo (Station 3/4 seats left) (can take peoplez and cargo. unfortunately car is not available on sunday unless you want to get rid of cargo or bodies on saturday)
- the*, The_Niz & profzon in a peugeot 306
- cha0z97, Petraea, Jen, Krageon in a full car
- appy, Noxiouspluk in the Mystery Machine
- JnX goes with ranzbak
- DMT, psy0rz in a full car, arriving 27-7.
- Nooitaf prolly on thursday
- central tables(?)
- 24 port switch in case wireless is crappy
- a few long power cables
- pc speakers?
- long network uplink cable for main switch
- ethernet over power thingy
- two 3x3m party tents
- The Big Orange tarp-of-doom
- lots of rope, ducktape, "haringen", tierips (tent is crappy cheap, lots of wind etc)
- battery powered led flood light
- idiopolis blinking red lamps
- 24 ports switch
Stuff to bring for yourself
- chairs and a table
- cutlery, a cup and a plate
- GOOD QUALITY extension cords
- food / drinks
- something to keep your important/expensive (electronic) stuff dry
Stuff to leave behind
- Dome (because it will take up all space of the terrain, there wont be any room left for sleeping tents)
oosjeu is cooking just like last time in 2012/2014. You can sign up here for (in all probability) Thursday and Saturday dinner. I thought Thursday would be handy because people don't have to cook when they arrive. Most like 1 time kapucijnenschotel and 1 time nasi with rice. I will do most groceries in the Netherlands because that is much cheaper than buying it in Luxemburg.
- BRING YOUR OWN PLATE AND CUTTLERY*
Kapucijnenschotel for 10 people (Thursday)
- D2 (als er nog genoeg is voor een extra bord)
Nasi for 12 people (Saturday)
- Ranzbak met z'n hoofd
Price for dinner will be around 5 euro per meal max and will be collected at the camp (but it will be probably 3.50 per meal)