Becoming a member
If you want to become a member, simply send an e-mail to your friendly pennymaster (see below, penningmeester monkeytail nurdspace point nl) saying so. Preferably include the following info:
- First and last name
- Desired username (all lower case, no spaces or special characters)
- Starting date of membership (default: 1st of the next month)
- Preferred method of payment (see options below)
Once this is handled you will receive an e-mail explaining what you should do next (set password for your account, create wiki page, etc.)
For membership you need to be 18 years or older
- Minimal monthly contribution: € 25,-
- Friend of the space: € 5,-
Can't afford this but think you really should be a member? Convince the board.
- As a member or a friend, you will get an LDAP account and be placed in the group Spacenet. This grants you access to wifi networks of many hackerspaces! This also gets you access to edit this wiki.
The following only applies to members;
- After 2 months of membership and the intent to stay member for at least 4 more months you will receive an entry token. This token grants you 24/7 access to the space via the magical Door_lock. For independent access you need to be 18 years or older.
- Your LDAP account will be placed in the groups Members and Keyholders (once applicable). This grants you access to the workstations, the wifi network, certain VM's and the wiki. We intend to build more services based on LDAP accounts, maybe e-mail, a contacts database.
- If you need it you will be assigned a drawer or any other kind of personal storage space within reasonable size limits.
- You may receive visitors in the hackerspace, and will be held responsible to clean up behind them if they 'forget'
- Also you obviously get a say in how we use the space.
- The proper exit strategy is inform the treasurer that you won't be a member anymore, and return your key if you had one.
- After not paying for 2 consecutive months (and not giving a valid reason) we will revoke your access token and your status as member.
For contact regarding payments: penningmeester APENSTAART nurdspace.nl, or any other way to talk to FwD.
Available methods are:
Monthly transfer to NL45 TRIO 0197 6743 64 (IBAN) to "Stichting NURDspace". Add your nickname and preferably the month/period for which you're paying to the notes field.
Due to it being a hassle we've closed our PayPal-account.
This is all very beta!! -but- we are now in the process of accepting Bitcoin as payment through bitpay.
Click this button to send 1 month of membershipfee!
- Are welcome on our open evening (Wednesdays 17:00 - 00:00) or on invitation of a member.
- You are a guest: behave like one, clean up before you leave.
If you have any questions regarding membership feel free to inquire by e-mail, IRC, face to face or any other way you can think of. The homepage has lots of contact info.
Add yourself to this list!
To add yourself:
- Become a member, or find a good reason to obtain an account without becoming a member.
- Get added in the LDAP. This allows you to log in to the wiki and other services (wifi, workstations).
- Fill out this members form.
- Add the members template to your user page.
Pages in category "Members"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.